Sunday, September 14, 2008
le second
my second day on this blogging thing. i'm still not adjusted to it- i'm such a facebook kid. pretty interesting day. woke up and went to an unexpected audition at the adderly school- and i guess i'm doing the musicla Chicago. then i went to a tennis meeting and got my nike tennis shirt. lol and then i went to a brian wilson concert ( song wrietr for the beach boys), at the hollywood bowl and now i'm heer. stuffed and bored, and wishing i was in oxford like allwayss. kisses to viv!! i miss u and cant wait to see u on tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Chicago. <3
You'll get used to it eventually. Sometimes I do things and I'm like, OMG I have to go home and blog NOW!!! :)
Omg, I totally agree with Grace.
At first it is so hard to keep up, and then you just keep remembering things you want to blog about.
It'll come just try to make a habit of it.
Post a Comment